Kahramanmaraş Hoca Ahmet Yesevi İmam Hatip Lisesi 9. sınıf İngilizce dersi örnek sınav çalışması. Sınavda aşağıdakilere benzer türden sorular sorulacaktır. Soruları kendiniz cevaplayıp aşağıdaki cevap anahtarından kontrol ederek kaç alabileceğinizi hesaplayabilirsiniz.
PART I READING
Read Jane’s letter and answer the questions (10*2,5 = 25)
My family has got a lot of cats. We have got seventeen. My mom’s favourite one is Oscar. He is really big. He is 8,5 kilos. Oscar is from Asia and he is really an expensive cat. My dad’s favourite cat is Lucy. She has a fantastic color. She is orange! She is old now. So she has lots of kittens. They are lovely. Lucy is nineteen and that is very old for a cat. We have got a new cat and she is great. She is not very old and she is really small. She is from the Netherlands. She is my favourite one. Her name is Ice-cream. Ice-cream is a good name for her- she is white! Her favourite food is fish.
Soruları parçaya göre cevaplayın
1. Which cat is Jane’s mother’s favourite?
2. Where is Oscar from?
3. Which cat has a fantastic color?
4. Where is the new cat from?
5. What does Ice-Cream like eating?
6. Why is Ice-Cream a good name for Ice-Cream?
Aşağıdaki cevapları parçaya göre sorulayın
2. No, she isn’t
PART II WRITING
|Cemil||16||1.65 cm||55 kilos|
|Kemal||17||1.70 cm||70 kilos|
Compare Cemil and Kemal in 4 sentences (1 point each)
Write 7 sentences about yourself (say who you are, where you are from, how old you are, how many brothers/sisters you have, what you like doing in your free time, etc) (3 points each)
PART III LISTENING
Listen to Hiro, Emine and Benny talking about their rooms and answer the questions. (2,5 points each)
1. What is there in front of the sliding door in Hiro’s room?
2. How many people sleep in Emine’s room? Who are they?
3. Where is the bedside table in Emine’s room?
4. Where is the painting in Emine’s room?
5. Where is the chest of drawers in Benny’s room?
6. Where is the lamp in Benny’s room?
7. Why is white a popular color in Sweden?
8. Where is Hiro from?
9. Where is Emine from?
10. Why is Emine’s room so colorful?
6. because she is white
1. Which cat is father’s favorite?
2. Is Lucy black? ya da Is the new cat from Turkey? vb.
3. How old is Lucy?
4. How many cats have they got?
Cemil is younger Kemal.
Kemal is taller than Cemil
Kemal is heavier than Cemil
Cemil is shorter than Kemal
Seven sentences about yourself: I am Ali. I am 16 years old. I am from Kayseri. I am a student, etc.
1. small table
2. two – Emine and her sister
3. between the beds
4. on the wall
5. in front of the window
6. on the bedside table
7. because they have long winters
10. because they like warm colors in Morocco