TOPLAM SINAV SÜRESİ 20 DAKİKADIR. BU SÜRE SONUNDA SINAVINIZ OTOMATİK OLARAK BİTİRİLECEKTİR.
Üstü çizili kelimelerin yerine gelmesi gereken zamirleri yazınız.
1. Ahmet is not listening to his father.
2. Ahmet is not listening to his father.
3. My father is not listening to me.
4. I am not listening to my father.
5. Kamil doesn't like his students.
II- Aşağıdaki kelimeleri olumlu geniş zaman cümleleri olacak şekilde sıralayınız.
6. like / I / cats
7. drink / children / milk
8. bears / eat / honey
9. ride / boys / bikes
III- Parantez içinde verilen kelimelerden cümleler oluşturun. Cümlenin zamanını ve olumlu mu olumsuz soru mu olacağını verilen ipuçlarından tespit etmeniz gerekiyor. Parantez dışında kalan bölümü YAZMAYIN.
10. He is not listening to you because (sleep / he)
11. Ayşe likes football but (like / I / it)
12. Ahmet didn't go to school because (he / be / ill)
13. Ali: (like / you / pop music)
Veli: No, I don't
14. Osman: (write / who / "War and Peace")
Kazım: Tolstoy wrote it.
15. Father: (when / you / do / your homework)
Son: I did it last night.
IV- Bu bölümdeki soruları aşağıdaki parçaya göre cevaplayınız.
Ahmet is a student in our school. His brother, Emre, is also in our school. They came here this year because of their father’s job. Their father, Mr. Osman is a soldier. They lived in Erzincan before they came here. Both Emre and Ahmet were born in Erzincan. Ahmet is a good student. He was a good student in Erzincan, too. But Emre is a bad student. He is not successful. He was a very good student while they were in Erzincan. He hasn’t got many friends here. He says this city and the people here are awful. Yesterday, for example, we invited Emre to play football with us but he didn’t come. His mother is worried about him. He is always at home, playing video games. Once his father forbade him to play video games. He wanted him to go out and play with his friends. However, that didn’t change anything. Emre spent all his time in his room, doing nothing. So, Mr. Osman allowed him to play video games again. Our school counsellor, Mr. Cemil, says it is OK. There is no need to worry about Emre. We want to believe him.
18. When did they come here?
19. Why is Emre a bad student?
20. Why did Mr. Osman forbid Emre to play video games?
21. Parçada kalın harfle yazılmış kelimelerden "they" neyin/kimin yerini tutan bir zamirdir?
22. Kalın harfle yazılmış kelimelerden "He" neyin/kimin yerini tutan bir zamirdir?
23. Kalın harfle yazılmış kelimelerden "that" neyin/kimin yerini tutan bir zamirdir?
24. Kalın harfle yazılmış kelimelerden "him" neyin/kimin yerini tutan bir zamirdir?
25. Why do teenagers have to help their parents in the house?
26. What time does school start in Britain?
27. What time does school finish?
28. Boşluğa gelecek kelimeyi bulunuz.
Families in Britain are usually