Cümleleri olumlu (+)/olumsuz (-) cümlelere ya da soru cümlelerine (?) dönüştürün. Cümlelerin tamamını yazın.
1. I spoke to the guide at the entrance of the museum. (-)
2. She didn't visit the historical sites in the city (+)
3. The group left the Great Wall early (?)
4. We gave our tickets to the ticket collector. (-)
5. The students understood the history of the Pyramids. (?)
6. The teacher didn't write the names of the group members. (+)
Geçmiş zamanda kurulmuş olan aşağıdaki cümleleri parantez içindeki fiillerin uygun halleriyle tamamlayınız.
7. When the historians (find) Göbeklitepe Temple, they got excited.
8. The archaeologists (discover) a 3200 year-old lost city in Turkey.
9. We (not see) some of the rooms in the palace.
10. Before the builders (finish) the statue, the king died.
11. I (look) at the beautiful mountains from the watchtower.
12. After we (leave) our town, we missed our homeland.
13. How many staircases did the tomb (have)?
Aşağıdaki fiillerin ikinci hallerini kullanarak boşlukları doldurun. Hepsi aynı paragrafın cümleleri. make / be / get / fall / book / choose / see / run
14. Last week, our school a tour to the Tower of London.
15. We were all excited to see a historical building. We all to the bus.
16. Most students wanted to sit at the back. Mrs. Craig the most silent ones to sit there.
17. Of course I at one of the front seats, because I was curious about the view on the way.
18. When we arrived, Mrs. Craig groups of five students and we entered the building in turns.
19. After we the jewels section, I went to see the sculptures of different animals.
20. When I was going down the stairs, I down and got late, so I hurried to find my group.
21. Mrs. Craig really angry and I had to walk just next to her during the whole trip. It could be a great adventure for everyone, but not for me.
Aşağıdaki soruları yukarıdaki parçaya göre tamamlayınız.
22. Where ?
They went to the Tower of London.
23. Who at the back of the bus?
The most silent students.
24. the jewels section?
Yes, they did.
25. she late?
Because she fell down the stairs.
26. a great adventure for her?
No, it wasn't