Complete the sentences with the words
1. It's five o'clock now. Ten minutes ago, it was ________________ five.
2. It's 7 p.m. now. Thirty minutes later, it will be seven thirty or ________________seven.
3. We write June 11, June 11th, or 11 June but we say the ________________ of June.
4. It's 9 a.m. now. Fifteen minutes ago, it was ________________ nine.
5. My birthday is on the fourteenth of ________________.
6. We write April 2nd, but we say April the ________________.
7. It's eight p.m. now. Five minutes later, I mean at ________________ eight, the film starts.
8. You say six fifteen or ________________ six.
Match the questions with the correct answers.
9. Is your sister an action movie addict?
10. What type of movies do you dislike?
11. Is Bradley Cooper your favorite actor?
12. What is your favorite movie type?
13. Do you download movies from the Net?
Complete the dialogue.
Tüm cümleler aynı konuşmaya ait ve birbirinin devamı.
14. Kazım: Hello Sam. How is it going? ______________________________.
Sam: Yes, I am. Why?
15. Ahmet: ______________________________ "Star Wars" is on at the Events Hall. ______________________________
(Uygun olan iki cümleyi işaretleyin. Sırası önemli değil)
16. Sam: I am sorry, but I don't like watching science-fiction. ______________________________
17. Ahmet: OK. Let's watch Eddie Murphy's latest movie. I love his sense of humor.
Complete the paragraph with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.
Boşlukları parantez içindeki fiillerin doğru halleriyle doldurun.
Bütün cümleler aynı paragrafa aittir ve sıralıdır.
18. Mia and Mason are twins. They (be) both keen on sports,
19. but they (not/like) the same things.
20. Mia (love) handball.
21. She (play) for her school team.
22. She (train) on Fridays and Saturdays.
23. Manson (train) a lot too,
24. but he (not /play) handball.
25. He (love) dancing.
26. He (do) ballroom dancing at a dance academy.
27. They (enjoy) what they do,
28. but they (not / want) to be professionals.