Okuyup soruları cevaplayınız. Can you imagine TV without commercials? Some of you don't like or even hate them. Some of you always complain about watching them on TV, but the recent study shows that viewers find television more enjoyable with commercials. They also think that commercials are helpful. Firstly, commercials are very important for TV stations because they make money from them. Thanks to this, people don't have to pay too much to watch TV. Secondly, commercials give you information about products, so they are quite helpful. Finally some commercials are humorous and clever. Their slogans are memorable and unique. Sometimes it's a good idea to watch commercial break. They can make you laugh and nothing gets your attention like a funny TV spot.
True or False?
Aşağıdaki cümlelerde (bazısı şimdiki zaman kalıbında olsa bile) gelecek zaman kullanılmış. Gelecek zaman kullanılmasının sebebini aşağıdaki tanımlardan bulunuz. Sadece bir harf yazacaksınız. A. a prediction based on present evidence (delile dayalı tahmin)
B. an arrangement (ayarlama / düzenleme)
C. a general prediction about the future (geleceğe dair genel bir tahmin)
D. on-the-spot decision (o an verilen bir karar)
E. a promise
F. a future plan
6. The bus is leaving in 2 minutes. Stop looking at your phone. ⇒
7. It's Sue's birthday next week, so I'm going to buy her some DVDs. ⇒
8. I won't tell you what happened at the end of the movie. I promise. ⇒
9. This documentary is really boring. I will change the channel. ⇒
10. Look at the surfing gorilla in the movie. Oh, it's going to fall into the sea. ⇒
11. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time while we are watching La La Land (movie). ⇒
12. I'm off tomorrow. I'm going to zap through the channels all day. ⇒
13. I feel really tired. I won't watch tonight's episode of Teen Wolf. ⇒
14. I can't stay with you after school tomorrow. I'm watching my brother's rehearsal. ⇒
15. I hope social media will disappear in the future. ⇒
Complete the dialogue with will future or be going to future using the verbs in brackets.
16. Ken: What are your plans for this weekend Carla?
Carla: I (see) a new play on Saturday at the Odeon Theatre.
17. Ken: Have you bought the tickets yet?
Carla: Not yet, but I (buy) them this afternoon. Would you like to come?
18. Ken: Yes it would be very nice.
Carla: OK, I (buy) a ticket for you, too.
19. Ken: Great. What time does the play start?
Carla: At 8 o'clock.
Ken: That's fine. I (be) there around 7:15. Oh, one more thing. I've got no money at the moment.
20. I (pay) for the ticket on Saturday. Is that OK?
Carla: Yes, that's OK. No problem.
Choose the correct option.
21. Monica and Harry ............. married in the next episode. I learnt it from a magazine.
22. My son is always playing with his phone. He ............. his exams.
23. A: I can't find the remote control anywhere.
B: Don't worry I ............. you find it.
24. Be careful! You ............. the vase.
25. The popcorn and coke are ready for the movie night. We ............. Avengers.
26. A: Do you know what to buy your grandmother for her birthday?
B: Yes I ............. her a smartphone.
27. Don't take your friend's tablet without his permission or he ............. angry with you.
28. We have made all the arrangements and preparations for the school play. We ............. on Tuesday evening.